This incident am narrating now happened today today been 23th of december 2013…Though it doesnt have anything to do with NAF yet i think you guys will just relish my experience with me..Its about a married woman..Pls dont criticise me..Afterall its mutual and consensual…I will call it my best 2go fuck ever…This woman in question added me in the room..That was around november last year..I was answering questions on health thats when she added me..We never discussed any sex issue..Infact she once told me that she just removed a guy who told her to have sex with him and cheat on her hubby…my room nick then was gynaecologist…So she added and start asking questions which i answered to her satisfaction…She says she has pregnancy problem and need medication to enable her conceive…I told her about one clinic i was working for as in last year Etc…So from there we became friends and fortunately she is in aba…But no sex talk…She says am very responsible..If i put pics she go say make i change am she no like am…So lately there was a pics i uploaded i was naked, topless..I wasnt putting on any shirt in that pics..She saw it and says i should change it..I told her later…She says now or never..I ignored her..She removed me…So i removed her…And to see temptation the time i added her newly i renamed her..So i no fit remember her username again….Do you know she later added me in the room..Because i no know its her again but she knew so she come dey whine me say she be man o…She later removed me again…Later she added me again with the same story…I quickly removed her…..Now as today come nak…That morning i was damn horny and decided to do sex hook up advert in the room so as i was doing advert in the room she saw it and added me….Immediately i saw its that useless guy as i thought who added me..I removed and block her not knowing its her o…..She come ask me why i removed her in the room…I told her to go to hell that she is a guy and i know him well…She said she knew me well that she is the lady know use to be my friend….Chai my eyes come open…I come dey beg…She said i should not add her that i’ve insulted her…Mehn i come put tactics beg….She finally says i should add her…I added her…She ask me if i stay alone i said yes..She said in the room i was saying i can fuck well..Is it true…I answered more than true…She said hmmm…Then i told her i have pics to prove my point…I sent her three of my dick pics…She said she need to see my full nude to confirm… proudlynation.com.ng stories ..I send it but my face was blurred…She said it is not the same thing.. That my full nude is small…i told her i cant lie to her….So devil come answer my prayer..My dick come rise..I enter toilet snap come send am sharp sharp…She said i be confirm…She asked me for directions..I gave her..She gave me her contact..I called and we talked..She says she will be at my domot by 12noon….i was doing exercise by 11am she come call say she don enter keke…Guy i run like mad man bath finish dress…Rush out go buy squadron drink… Pin for ground, come dey wait for her…Before i go spell / masturbation/ finish she call say she don reach….i come meet her…She fine well well and also very young pass the way she is for her pics….We come dey yan..She said she no come for fuck o…I laugh in my mind…See where rat dey claim say em no dey chop fish^_^…..We trek reach my house…Meanwhile i lied to her that i dey stay with my friend…That em no be my house…I open door we enter my flat…I lock door finish…She said i should give her kolanut…I told her i no get…She said what next…Before she finish saying what next i don carry her blom blom breast for two hands dey play ping pong…She close eyes dey say noooo she no go give me toto…I suck her neck and ear lobe…She shout aaaahhh..na that time i push her down for bed come mount on top of her…Before i go mention /ToTo/ again she don remove bra dey force nipples into my mouth… more stories loaded @ www.PROUDLYNATION.com.NG I come carry my 1st class tactics come dey suck her like where laughter comedian i-go-die dey suck ice cream..She come dey sing lucky dube’s opening remarks “choi choi choi choiiiiiiiiiii”….She pushed me up come remove her oversize pant…I start to suck…Choi mehn this woman wash well…I enjoyed her toto die….As The thing dey totori her for body em come dey totori me also for body…guys i dey suck she dey raise legs more and more for air…What i understood is that her hubby no dey suck her….i dey suck she dey sing “fuck me fuck me fuck me” national anthem….i come wear condom enter sodom…Hammer her so tee my body come dey shake like say i dey suffer from epilepsy….she dey beg me not to release quick that she wan make i fuck her nonsense….As i dey hammer her she dey rub her clitoris…So tee she released…I come fuck come release…I carry her enter bathroom bath her finish…As we come out for passage…I come hug her from her back…Carry my prick dey rub for her big nyash…My dick come charge like nokia battery…I bend her for passage…Come enter from back…She hold wall we come start to dance Psquare alingo remix…I come tell her to bend down like say she wan do “my head, my shoulder, my knees and toe”…Na so she put her 2 hands for her toes i come dey hammer her scatter…as we dey fuck she stood up come say she don tire make we keep am for another day..I no gree..She wear pant finish..I come say make i suck breast she come give me..I suck small her toto come wet again finish like say we dey for rainy season..I yank her pant commot push her inside bed come start my third missionary journey…I hammer her so tee the thing sweet her innanaa….I carry her enter my own room…Put her for my high bed come penetrate again…I was now fucking her with passion..She closed her eyes and was enjoying it so much..The bf i put for her in my phone she no gree watch again..She just drop my phone dey tell me say i don scatter her pussy…After some time she started fingering herself again while i continue rocking her like i dey paddle ugbo mmiri…After 5mins she started shouting…Mehn i was taken by suprise i just told her to shut up..But she was saying fuck me faster..Yes faster..I didnt know she was cumming again…After that she quieten down…I fuck fuck fuck come release again…She got up and said toto dey pain her now…I said sorry o na wetin you want..She laughed…So we dress up..I gave her trans fare…Lead her out to main road…She enter keke me kwanu turn around waka come house.

Read more at: http://proudlynationz.com.ng/2015/05/story-madam-pussy-too-sweet-o-18-only-short-story/


This incident am narrating now happened today today been 23th of december 2013…Though it doesnt have anything to do with NAF yet i think you guys will just relish my experience with me..Its about a married woman..Pls dont criticise me..Afterall its mutual and consensual…I will call it my best 2go fuck ever…This woman in question added me in the room..That was around november last year..I was answering questions on health thats when she added me..We never discussed any sex issue..Infact she once told me that she just removed a guy who told her to have sex with him and cheat on her hubby…my room nick then was gynaecologist…So she added and start asking questions which i answered to her satisfaction…She says she has pregnancy problem and need medication to enable her conceive…I told her about one clinic i was working for as in last year Etc…So from there we became friends and fortunately she is in aba…But no sex talk…She says am very responsible..If i put pics she go say make i change am she no like am…So lately there was a pics i uploaded i was naked, topless..I wasnt putting on any shirt in that pics..She saw it and says i should change it..I told her later…She says now or never..I ignored her..She removed me…So i removed her…And to see temptation the time i added her newly i renamed her..So i no fit remember her username again….Do you know she later added me in the room..Because i no know its her again but she knew so she come dey whine me say she be man o…She later removed me again…Later she added me again with the same story…I quickly removed her…..Now as today come nak…That morning i was damn horny and decided to do sex hook up advert in the room so as i was doing advert in the room she saw it and added me….Immediately i saw its that useless guy as i thought who added me..I removed and block her not knowing its her o…..She come ask me why i removed her in the room…I told her to go to hell that she is a guy and i know him well…She said she knew me well that she is the lady know use to be my friend….Chai my eyes come open…I come dey beg…She said i should not add her that i’ve insulted her…Mehn i come put tactics beg….She finally says i should add her…I added her…She ask me if i stay alone i said yes..She said in the room i was saying i can fuck well..Is it true…I answered more than true…She said hmmm…Then i told her i have pics to prove my point…I sent her three of my dick pics…She said she need to see my full nude to confirm… proudlynation.com.ng stories ..I send it but my face was blurred…She said it is not the same thing.. That my full nude is small…i told her i cant lie to her….So devil come answer my prayer..My dick come rise..I enter toilet snap come send am sharp sharp…She said i be confirm…She asked me for directions..I gave her..She gave me her contact..I called and we talked..She says she will be at my domot by 12noon….i was doing exercise by 11am she come call say she don enter keke…Guy i run like mad man bath finish dress…Rush out go buy squadron drink… Pin for ground, come dey wait for her…Before i go spell / masturbation/ finish she call say she don reach….i come meet her…She fine well well and also very young pass the way she is for her pics….We come dey yan..She said she no come for fuck o…I laugh in my mind…See where rat dey claim say em no dey chop fish^_^…..We trek reach my house…Meanwhile i lied to her that i dey stay with my friend…That em no be my house…I open door we enter my flat…I lock door finish…She said i should give her kolanut…I told her i no get…She said what next…Before she finish saying what next i don carry her blom blom breast for two hands dey play ping pong…She close eyes dey say noooo she no go give me toto…I suck her neck and ear lobe…She shout aaaahhh..na that time i push her down for bed come mount on top of her…Before i go mention /ToTo/ again she don remove bra dey force nipples into my mouth… more stories loaded @ www.PROUDLYNATION.com.NG I come carry my 1st class tactics come dey suck her like where laughter comedian i-go-die dey suck ice cream..She come dey sing lucky dube’s opening remarks “choi choi choi choiiiiiiiiiii”….She pushed me up come remove her oversize pant…I start to suck…Choi mehn this woman wash well…I enjoyed her toto die….As The thing dey totori her for body em come dey totori me also for body…guys i dey suck she dey raise legs more and more for air…What i understood is that her hubby no dey suck her….i dey suck she dey sing “fuck me fuck me fuck me” national anthem….i come wear condom enter sodom…Hammer her so tee my body come dey shake like say i dey suffer from epilepsy….she dey beg me not to release quick that she wan make i fuck her nonsense….As i dey hammer her she dey rub her clitoris…So tee she released…I come fuck come release…I carry her enter bathroom bath her finish…As we come out for passage…I come hug her from her back…Carry my prick dey rub for her big nyash…My dick come charge like nokia battery…I bend her for passage…Come enter from back…She hold wall we come start to dance Psquare alingo remix…I come tell her to bend down like say she wan do “my head, my shoulder, my knees and toe”…Na so she put her 2 hands for her toes i come dey hammer her scatter…as we dey fuck she stood up come say she don tire make we keep am for another day..I no gree..She wear pant finish..I come say make i suck breast she come give me..I suck small her toto come wet again finish like say we dey for rainy season..I yank her pant commot push her inside bed come start my third missionary journey…I hammer her so tee the thing sweet her innanaa….I carry her enter my own room…Put her for my high bed come penetrate again…I was now fucking her with passion..She closed her eyes and was enjoying it so much..The bf i put for her in my phone she no gree watch again..She just drop my phone dey tell me say i don scatter her pussy…After some time she started fingering herself again while i continue rocking her like i dey paddle ugbo mmiri…After 5mins she started shouting…Mehn i was taken by suprise i just told her to shut up..But she was saying fuck me faster..Yes faster..I didnt know she was cumming again…After that she quieten down…I fuck fuck fuck come release again…She got up and said toto dey pain her now…I said sorry o na wetin you want..She laughed…So we dress up..I gave her trans fare…Lead her out to main road…She enter keke me kwanu turn around waka come house.

Read more at: http://proudlynationz.com.ng/2015/05/story-madam-pussy-too-sweet-o-18-only-short-story/